During a joint Dufas-PwC webinar Thursday 2nd of April, experts from PwC discussed the potential impact on their business, clients, organisation and employees. The webinar was hosted by Iris van de Looij, director Dufas, and Patrick Heisen, PwC Asset & Wealth management Netherlands.
- Establish a crisis response structure with established workstreams, clear responsibilities and accountabilities
- Develop worst case scenarios and their potential impact to support crisis and response planning
- Beware of cybercrime and prevent data leakage
- Show leadership and ensure employee involvement by paying attention and giving employees trust
- Forecasting in the face of uncertainty requires an integrated view on strategy, finance, and risk